4 Layer Ice Cream Pie | This no bake, dairy free ice cream pie is made in a Oreo cookie crust with layers of cookie dough and chocolate vegan ice cream and topped with coconut whipped cream and sprinkles. It’s an easy alternative to ice cream cake and is perfect for birthday parties. #dairyfree #pie
- 1 store bought Oreo pie crust
- 1 pint vegan chocolate frozen dessert
- 1 pint vegan cookie dough frozen dessert
- 1 package coconut whipped topping
- Soften chocolate frozen dessert until almost melted. Spread into prepared pie crusted. Place in freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Soften cookie dough frozen dessert until almost melted. Spread on top of chocolate layer and return to freezer for at least 1 hour.
- While pie is freezing, soften coconut whipped topping according to package directions. Spread on top of pie and top with sprinkles. Return to freezer and freeze until ready to serve, at least 1 hour, ideally overnight.
Keywords: dairy free, vegan, easy, summer, frozen