Homemade Hot Fudge Sauce | This easy, vegan recipe tastes JUST like the old fashioned hot fudge sauce of your childhood, but it’s made with coconut milk so it’s dairy free. It’s creamy, gooey and full of chocolate flavor. Use it for ice cream with your favorite sundae toppings for a simple, indulgent treat.
- 2/3 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine ingredients in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Heat the ingredients, stirring frequently, until chocolate chips have melted and sauce is smooth.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a container. Serve warm or refrigerate until ready to use.
- To reheat: microwave for 30 – 45 second intervals, until warm (but not hot).
Keywords: dairy free, vegan, gluten free, ice cream