The BEST homemade waffles made from scratch – This easy recipe is made without milk or butter. The waffles are totally dairy free and still super fluffy and crispy on the outside. #waffles #dairyfree
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 6 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat waffle oven.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, sugar and coarse salt.
- Add milk, canola oil, eggs and vanilla extract – one ingredient at a time – whisking until smooth.
- Prepare waffles according to waffle maker directions, using about 1/2 cup of batter for each waffle.*
*amount will vary by waffle iron.
Keywords: waffles, homemade waffles, homemade waffles recipe, dairy free waffles