Homemade Thousand Island Dressing | This easy recipe can be made with ingredients you already have in your fridge & pantry. It’s better than bottled and the best for salads and Reubens. Dairy free and vegan option. #dressing #salad
- 1 cup mayonnaise*
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- In a mixing bowl , whisk together ingredients until evenly combined.
- Transfer to an air tight container and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
*To make this recipe vegan, swap vegan mayonnaise
Keywords: easy, vegan option, dairy free, 5 ingredient, gluten free