- 2 pie crusts (store bought or homemade)
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1 1/2 cup diced ham
- 3/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs (such as basil, parsley and chives)
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Cut 18 3-inch circles out of pie crusts, and press each circle into the cup of a muffin tin.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, mix together ham, sun dried tomatoes and herbs. Spoon mixture into muffin cups until each cup is about 3/4 full. Top with egg mixture.
- Bake for 30 – 35 minutes, or until eggs have fully set. Remove from heat and allow to cool in pan for 5 – 10 minutes before removing quiche cups.
Keywords: dairy free, ham, pork, quiche, eggs