- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- In a small bowl, stir together mustard, spices and water until smooth.
- Coat chicken with a thick layer of the sauce, reserving the rest for later.
- Grill chicken for 10 – 12 minutes over medium heat, turning once.
- During the last few minutes of grilling, brush chicken with a sauce until coated.
Keywords: dairy free, egg free, gluten free option, easy, grilling, chicken