Learn how to make the best grilled chicken thighs. These boneless, skinless chicken thighs are marinated in beer, garlic and BBQ seasoning for results that are unbelievably delicious and juicy.
- 8 – 12 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 12-ounce can beer
- 3 tablespoons BBQ dry rub
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- Stir the marinade ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add the chicken thighs, cover the bowl and refrigerate for at minimum of 1 hour.
- Preheat your grill to medium high heat.
- Before grilling, remove the chicken from it marinade at pat dry.
- Grill chicken for 6 – 7 minutes per side, or until their internal temperature reaches 165˚F.
Keywords: dairy free, easy, grilling,