Greek Meatballs | This easy keftedes recipe is made with a mixture of beef and pork with mint and oregano. Baked on a sheet pan and served with tzatziki sauce (dairy free with gluten free option) #Greek #meatballs
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper,
- Mix the meatball ingredients in a large bowl, using your hands, until evenly combined.
- Scoop mixture and roll into 2 inch meatballs.
- Bake meatballs for 20 minutes, or until they have reached 165˚F.
- Remove from oven and let meatballs for a few minutes before serving.
- Serving Size: 3 meatballs
- Calories: 315
- Sugar: 0.1 g
- Sodium: 296.5 mg
- Fat: 20 g
- Saturated Fat: 7.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 0.6 g
- Fiber: 0.2 g
- Protein: 31.8 g
- Cholesterol: 118.6 mg
Keywords: easy, dairy free, baked