Forget traditional grasshopper pie, this easy recipe uses dairy free ice cream, vegan whipped topping and a chocolate cookie crust to make a frozen, no bake pie that’s perfect for anytime of year. Plus, it contains no alcohol so it’s super family friendly. #icecream #dairyfree
- 1 prepared chocolate cookie pie crust
- 2 pints Hudsonville Ice Cream’s Dairy Free Mint Fudge Cookie
- 2 – 3 cups vegan whipped topping, softened
- Chocolate cookie crumbs
- Chocolate syrup (optional, for garnish)
- Gently spread softened ice cream into an even layer in the prepared pie crust. Place in freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Remove pie from freezer and spread whipped topping over pie and top with cookie crumbs. Return to freezer and freeze until ready to serve, at least 1 hour, but ideally overnight.
- Cut into 8 slices and drizzle with chocolate syrup before serving.
Keywords: dairy free, vegan, easy, 5 ingredient, summer, ice cream