This easy, ginger peach galette is the perfect way to celebrate the remainder of our summer season. After baking in the oven, the peaches transform into a beautifully rustic dessert infused with fresh ginger and just the right amount of sugar and spice with a perfectly flaky, golden crust. So satisfying.
- 1 pie crust
- 6 cups sliced peaches
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 375˚F (190˚C) and roll out pie crust onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, stir together the peach slices, ginger, lemon juice, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and cornstarch.
- Place peach filling in the center of the pie crust. Spread filling over the pie crust leaving a border of 1 1/2 – 2 inches. Fold the edges of the pie crust up and over the peaches.
- Bake for 45 – 50 minutes, or until crust is golden brown and peaches are soft. Allow galette to cool for about 10 minutes before slicing.
Keywords: dairy free, egg free, vegan, easy, peach, summer, fruit, pie