Garlic Baked Chicken Legs | This is one of the best chicken recipes you’ll ever try! The chicken leg quarters are seared on the stove to get them crispy and then baked in the oven with garlic and white wine. #dairyfree #chicken
- 4 chicken leg quarters
- Coarse salt & black pepper
- 8 – 10 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 cup dry white wine*
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C). On the stove, heat a cast iron skillet to medium-high.
- Season chicken legs liberally with coarse salt and black pepper. Sear the chicken on both sides, until the skin is golden in color and easily removes from the pan.
- Remove from pan and set aside. Add the wine and garlic to the skillet. Bring the liquid to a low simmer and deglaze the pan. Return the chicken legs to the pan and transfer to the oven.
- Bake for 35 – 45 minutes, or until chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165˚F. Remove from oven and immediately.
*If you want this recipe to be dairy free, make sure the wine is dairy free. Read more about dairy free alcohol here.
Keywords: dairy free, paleo, easy, 5 ingredient