What could be better than dairy free hot chocolate this time of year? This peppermint frozen hot chocolate is just what you need to celebrate this holiday season. Makes 2 drinks.
- 1 1/2 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup dairy-free milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 pint Hudsonville Ice Cream’s Dairy Free Chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- For topping: Vegan whipped cream Crushed peppermint candies
- In the order listed, place ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into serving glasses and top with whipped cream and crushed peppermint.
- Serving tip: Freeze your glasses before serving to keep your drinks extra cold
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 204
- Sugar: 13.3 g
- Sodium: 418.6 mg
- Fat: 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 29.3 g
- Fiber: 2.7 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Cholesterol: 0.4 mg