Easy Vegan Tzatziki Sauce | This easy cucumber sauce recipe uses vegan sour cream to make a creamy sauce that’s dairy free without using cashews or coconut. #dairyfree #vegan
- 1 12-ounce package vegan sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup diced cucumber
- 2 tablespoons finely diced onion
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk together ingredients until evenly combined.
- Adjust seasoning with salt & pepper, to taste.
- Allow sauce to sit for 15 – 30 minutes (in the refrigerator) before serving.
Feel free to substitute equal amounts of unsweetened vegan yogurt for the vegan sour cream.
Keywords: dairy free, easy, vegan, 5 ingredient