- 1 loaf french bread
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 ounces seasoned roast beef, roughly chopped
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella and provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoncini peppers
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 1 Au Jus gravy packet
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Slice french bread in half lengthwise.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sour cream, horseradish, and garlic. Spread evenly over bread halves.
- Top with chopped roast beef and shredded cheese. Top with pepperoncini peppers. Bake for 10 – 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is golden brown.
- While pizza bakes, prepare au jus according to package directions, adding cornstarch with gravy packet (to cold water). Heat until thickened.
- Remove pizzas from oven and top with fresh parsley. Slice and serve with au jus for dipping.
- Calories: 0
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg