This easy chimichurri sauce recipe is so easy to make! It’s packed with fresh herbs like cilantro, parsley and oregano and it’s just spicy enough for everyone to enjoy. Use it on steak, tacos or meatballs to add intense Argentino flavor. It’s even great on pasta!
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cilantro (stems and leaves)
- 1 cup fresh parsley (stems and leaves)
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 – 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoons to 1teaspoons coarse salt
- Blend everything in a food processor until smooth.
- Adjust seasoning with salt, to taste. Blend again if needed.
- Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to use.
Keywords: dairy free, vegan, gluten free, easy, healthy, sauce, pesto, paleo, whole 30,