Easy Broccoli Salad | This easy broccoli salad recipe is made with bacon and grapes. The creamy dressing is dairy free and since there’s no sugar added, it’s also paleo and whole 30 friendly. #dairyfree #broccoli
For the broccoli salad:
- 8 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 1 cup quartered red, seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup crumbled bacon
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup diced sweet onion
- 1/4 cup sunflower seed kernels
For the dressing:
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon Dijon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- In a mixing bowl , whisk dressing ingredients together until smooth. Set aside (or refrigerate until ready to use).
- In a large bowl, combine salad ingredients. Toss with dressing until evenly coated. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Let salad sit for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to develop. If needed, adjust seasoning with salt & pepper, to taste.
Keywords: dairy free, paleo, gluten free, whole 30, easy, summer,