These homemade drop biscuits are made with no milk and no butter. Instead, they’re made with almond milk and olive oil for an easy biscuit recipe that’s completely dairy free and vegan. These fluffy biscuits are a great addition to any meal, and they’re perfect for a quick Thanksgiving side dish. #dairyfree #biscuits
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- Optional: egg wash (1 egg yolk diluted with water) or extra olive oil for brushing biscuits
- Preheat oven to 450˚F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper .
- Stir the ingredients together in a large bowl until a dough forms.
- Scoop dough on prepared baking sheet using a large cookie scoop (about 3 tablespoons).
- Brush with egg wash or olive.
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes, or until the biscuits have risen and are browned slightly on top.
- Remove from oven and allow biscuits to cool before serving.
Keywords: dairy free, vegan, easy, thanksgiving