- 1 pie crust
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup chopped or cubed ham
- 3/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
- Arrange the pie crust into a 9-inch pie plate .
- Layer the bell pepper, ham, green onion and shredded cheese in the pie crust. Set aside.
- In a medium bow, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture over the pie filling.
- Bake for 40 – 50 minutes or until eggs are fully set and pie crust is golden brown.
- Allow quiche to cool for at least 15 minutes before slicing.
- Calories: 0
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg