This easy dairy free hot chocolate recipe uses a mix of coconut and almond milk for creamy homemade cocoa perfect for the holidays. Vegan and paleo friendly!
- 1 1/2 cups cashew milk
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (or 2 cups dairy free milk of choice)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 – 3 tablespoons sugar or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup dairy free, semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Mini marshmallows (optional, for topping)
- In a large saucepan, heat dairy free milk over medium heat.
- Add cocoa powder, sweetener, and chocolate chips. Whisk until chocolate chips have melted and everything is combined.