- 5 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 4 cups hulled and halved strawberries
- 1 14-ounce can light coconut milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Working in batches, puree the watermelon and strawberries in a food processor or blender. Add puree to a large pitcher.
- In a small saucepan heat 1/2 cup of water with the sugar, stirring frequently, until sugar has dissolved.
- Add the coconut milk and simple syrup to the pitcher. Stir to combine.
- Refrigerate mixture for at least 1 hour. Churn the sorbet in an ice cream maker, according to the manufacturer’s directions. Serve immediately or freeze for later.
- Calories: 0
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg