This cranberry salsa recipe has a combination of spice and tang. It’s perfect for the holidays, but it’s great for anytime of year. Serve it with your turkey or pair it with tortilla chips for an extra special holiday appetizer.
- 1 12-ounce bag fresh cranberries
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped sweet onion (about 1/4 large onion)
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 cup cilantro (leaves and small stems)
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- Place all ingredients into a large food processor .
- Blend until almost smooth.
Keywords: dairy free, vegan, easy, salsa, dip, Thanksgiving, fall, cranberries, Christmas