This recipe for no bake peanut butter cornflake cookies is the best. It’s so easy, and makes the most delicious, chewy cornflake candy. Top them with your favorite sprinkles, and your’ve got a perfect Christmas treat.
- 6 cups cornflakes
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sprinkles, optional
- Like two baking sheets with wax or parchment paper, and place cornflakes in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Add the sugar, corn syrup and peanut butter to a large saucepan and heat to medium-high.
- Allow the mixture to heat to a boil and the sugar to melt. Stir as it cooks, until smooth.
- Pour mixture over cornflakes, stirring to coat evenly. Scoop 2-tablespoon sized balls and shape cookies. Place onto lined baking sheet and top with sprinkles immediately.
- Let cookies cool completely before serving.
Keywords: dairy free, vegan, easy, 5 ingredient, christmas, cookies