Have leftover corned beef? Try changing things up with these corned beef tacos topped with coleslaw and creamy Guinness horseradish sauce!
- 1/3 cup sour cream (we used vegan)
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Guinness
- 3 teaspoons fresh horseradish
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cooked, chopped corned beef, heated
- 1 package coleslaw mix
- 8 multigrain tortillas
To prepare the sauce:
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sour cream, mayonnaise, Guinness, horseradish, mustard, vinegar and salt & pepper.
To assemble the tacos:
- Top each tortilla with some corned beef, cabbage and sauce.
Keywords: dairy free, corned beef, beef, tacos, coleslaw, cabbage, Guinness, Irish