If you’re looking for a delicious skyline chili dip recipe to bring to the super bowl parties look no further. This chili dip with cream cheese is a simple 3 ingredient appetizer or snack you can quickly make in the oven. Serve with chips and enjoy! #appetizer #superbowl
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened*
- 1 7-ounce bag cheddar shreds*
- 2 10-ounce cans Cincinnati-style chili
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- In a large baking dish, spread cream cheese in an even layer. Add the chili in an even layer and top with cheddar shreds.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until edges are bubbling.
- Serve with tortilla chips
OR Cover and microwave for 5 minutes
*Use vegan for dairy free. See our favorite dairy free substitutes for recommendations.
Keywords: dairy free, chili dip, cincinnati chili, dairy free dip, dairy free appetizer, 3 ingredient