This homemade, chocolate peanut butter banana milkshake recipe is easy and delicious. Plus it’s made with coconut milk and dairy free ice cream, so it’s vegan, too! It’s the ultimate afternoon treat for this year’s back to school season.
- 1 pint Hudsonville Ice Cream’s Dairy Free Peanut Butter Truffle (2 cups)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 3 – 4 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 banana
- Dairy free whipped cream (optional)
- Place all ingredients into a high speed blender .
- Process until smooth, being careful not to over mix.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream (optional)
Keywords: dairy free, vegan, easy, egg free, chocolate, peanut butter, banana, milkshake, frozen, ice cream, dessert