These chocolate chip sprinkles cookies are easy, dairy free and beautiful. They’re perfect for your next birthday party or special occasion.
I seriously shouldn’t bake anymore. It’s a dangerous thing for me. It makes me eat cookies for breakfast, and snacks throughout the day, and for dessert after dinner.
The cookies just fly off the counter and into my mouth, I swear. These chocolate chip sprinkles cookies are no different. The batch, which makes 3 dozen cookies, was gone in two days.
Luckily, I was able to bring most of them to my parent’ house for a big family dinner, which stopped me from eating every single one.
My husband, on the other hand, has incredible self control, and can limit himself to only 1 cookie a day – or none if he chooses. I wonder what it would be like to do that.
I suppose I’ll never know. But, even Mr. Self-Control had a few of these in one day – mostly because they’re made for him – but also because he swears that these cookies are the best cookies he’s ever had in his whole entire life.
How to make chocolate chip sprinkle cookies
I guess sprinkles really do make a difference, because these sprinkles cookies are really just my dairy free chocolate chip cookies, with sprinkles added.
I added 3/4 cup of sprinkles to them, plus more for topping the cookies so that they look pretty. Since you probably won’t be taking a million pictures of them, you could most definitely skip the “topping” step, but they really make them look great, so if you’re serving them for a special occasion, I would recommend taking the extra time.
You can also add a few extra chocolate chips to the top, too.
Do you have a birthday coming up? These sprinkles cookies would be a great treat to bring to school or work, or every for a birthday party. They’re so fun and festive.
I’m even thinking about doing Christmas colored sprinkles in a few months. How easy would that be? I normally already make chocolate chip cookies every year, but that would make them more appropriate for the season.
If you like these cookies, I think you’ll also like:Print
- 1 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 2½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt
- 1½ cups dairy-free chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350˚F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper .
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer , beat sugars, eggs, vanilla at medium speed until fluffy. Add vegetable oil and beat until incorporated.
- In ½ cup increments, add flour until incorporated, scraping sides of bowl when necessary. Beat in baking soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chips and sprinkles.
- Using a medium cookie scoop , place balls of cookie dough onto lined baking sheets, about 2 inches apart. Top with extra sprinkles.
- Bake for 9 – 11 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on baking sheet for about 2 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Calories: 0
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Last Updated on January 21, 2020 by Melissa Belanger