- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoon green curry paste
- 1 pound chicken breast or tenders, thinly sliced
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 small head broccoli, chopped (florets only)
- 1 14-ounce can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 small can sliced bamboo shoots
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped cilantro (optional, for garnish)
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil to medium high. Add garlic, ginger, onion and carrots with a pinch a salt. Sauté, stirring frequently, until onions are translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add curry paste, curry powder and chicken. Continue to cook, stirring occasionally until chicken is no longer pink, about 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli and zucchini. Cook, stirring occasionally, until broccoli has turned a brighter green color, about 3 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until coconut milk has changed color from the curries. Continue cooking until peas and bamboo shoots are cooked through.
- Garnish with cilantro before serving.
- Calories: 331