Last week, I drove my mom to the airport in Milwaukee and stayed to hang out with my best friend Chelsea. She had a whole big thing planned with her friends and co-workers to go to dinner and a drag show. Since I was already in town, I decided to join them. We spent the day hanging out and testing martini recipes. Chelsea has always been the biggest fan of chocolate martinis – she almost always orders one when we go out – and had just stocked up on all of the supplies needed to make them at home . But, this time, we thought we would add a little twist and make chocolate cake martinis. They were amazing.
We had so much fun spending time together, and the drag show turned out to be pretty fun too. I’m so thankful that I have gotten to spend so much time with my friends and family while I’ve been waiting to go to Kazakhstan. I don’t know what I would do without these people in my life.
More recipes that aren’t even remotely dairy free:
- Wisconsin brat & cheese curd burger
- Apple & camembert crostini
- Pumpkin cheesecake bars
- Sopapilla cheesecake
- 3 ounces cake flavored vodka (we used Three Olives)
- 1 1/2 ounces Kahlua
- 1 1/2 ounces Creme de Cacao
- 1 1/2 ounces Godiva chocolate liqueur
- 1 ounce fat-free half-and-half
- Chocolate syrup, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously until combined.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup into chilled martini glasses.
- Pour shaker contents into glasses.
- Calories: 0
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Last Updated on