- 1 – 2 pork tenderloins (about 3 pounds)
- Chamoy Sauce:
- 1 cup apricot jam (or preserves)
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon Ancho chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mango Salsa:
- 2 mangos, pitted and diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 3/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400˚F . Place tenderloin(s) in a parchment-lined baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the sauce ingredients until smooth.
- Glaze pork liberally with sauce.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until pork has reached 145˚F internally, basting every 10 minutes with more sauce.
- While the pork is baking, combine the mango salsa ingredients into a medium bowl, set aside.
- Remove pork from oven and allow pork to sit for 5 – 10 minutes. Top with any remaining sauce, slice and mango salsa.
- Calories: 0
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg