This cauliflower alfredo sauce recipe couldn’t be easier to make, and it’s a great healthy alternative to traditional alfredo sauce. It’s vegan and nut free, but it’s still creamy and full of flavor. Plus, it’s ready in just 10 minutes!
- 1 12-ounce package frozen riced cauliflower
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 1/3 cup unsweetened oat milk
- 4 teaspoons nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (or 2 large cloves, peeled)
- 1 tablespoon vegan buttery spread
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Prepare frozen riced cauliflower according to package directions. Transfer to a food processor bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and process until smooth.
- Makes enough for 1 pound of pasta or 8 servings.
- Feel free to substitute any unsweetened dairy free milk (or dairy if that works for you)
Keywords: dairy free, egg free, vegan, gluten free option, cauliflower, healthy, pasta sauce, pasta