Skip the heavy, creamy dressing and make this easy, Caesar vinaigrette instead. This homemade caesar salad dressing recipe only takes a few minutes and contains no raw egg. Plus, it’s healthy, dairy free and paleo friendly so you can enjoy it whenever you want.
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 – 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon anchovy paste
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Whisk together dressing ingredients until the oil has emulsified.
- Use immediately or refrigerate for up to 1 week.
Keywords: dairy free, gluten free, egg free, easy, dressing, vinaigrette, salad dressing, caesar salad