This buffalo chicken meatballs recipe is an easy alternative to chicken wings. They’re baked in the oven until crispy, tossed with buffalo sauce and served with creamy, dairy free ranch dressing. Enjoy them as a meal or serve them as a game day appetizer. #dairyfree #eggfree
For the meatballs:
- 2 pounds ground chicken
- 1 1/2 cups Panko breadcrumbs
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic (2 cloves)
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons buffalo sauce
- Buffalo sauce
- Ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 400˚F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, gently mix the meatball ingredients together. Roll the mixture into 1 1/2-inch meatballs and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the meatballs reaches 165˚F. Remove from oven and let cool for several minutes.
- Transfer to a large bowl and toss with buffalo sauce. Serve immediately or keep warm in a slow cooker on warm/low setting.
Nutritional information reflects meatballs + 1 cup buffalo sauce for serving.
Keywords: dairy free, egg free