- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Garlic powder or granulated garlic
- Salt & pepper
- 1 recipe Simple Tomato Basil Bruschetta
- Prepare bruschetta according to recipe directions – refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat grill to medium-high, indirect heat.
- Pound chicken breasts until they are an even 1-inch thickness. Liberally season with garlic, salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken for about 5 – 6 minutes per side, or until it has reached an internal temperature of 165˚F.
- Once chicken is cooked, remove from grill and top with a large serving of bruschetta.
- Calories: 0
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg