Why I love this grilled bruschetta chicken
Summer is right around the corner and that means tomatoes are going to be back in season. Before we left France, the tomatoes were delicious looking so I made a big batch of bruschetta and then made some bruschetta chicken with it for dinner. It was full of flavor and completely refreshing – absolutely perfect for the spring and summer seasons when you want something light to eat.
Here’s what you’ll need to make it
I made the original recipe for Simple Tomato Basil Bruschetta a while back for a big event – a library fundraiser. The original recipe was for a crowd of about 50 and I just recently added a smaller version of the recipe to the original post. You could easily make the whole back and use half for the Bruschetta Chicken and the other half for bruschetta on crostini.
How to make grilled bruschetta chicken
Prepare bruschetta according to recipe directions – refrigerate until ready to use.
Preheat grill to medium-high, indirect heat.
Pound chicken breasts until they are an even 1-inch thickness. Liberally season with garlic, salt and pepper.
Grill chicken for about 5 – 6 minutes per side, or until it has reached an internal temperature of 165˚F.
Once chicken is cooked, remove from grill and top with a large serving of bruschetta.
FAQs and tips on making grilled bruschetta chicken
This grilled chicken recipe is a perfect way for you to enjoy the flavors of bruschetta without eating bread. A fresh batch of pasta or a roasted eggplant are also great options.
Bruschetta is super healthy, the tomatoes and chicken in this recipe are full of nutrients and this is a carb free option for eating bruschetta!
More chicken recipes:
- Buffalo chicken chili
- Southwest chicken stuffed peppers
- BBQ chicken tacos with fresh pineapple salsa
- Easy spanish chicken recipe
More main recipes:Print
Grilled Bruschetta Chicken | dairy free bruschetta, easy grilled chicken, tomato basil bruschetta #dairyfree #bruschetta #chicken #grilledchicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Garlic powder or granulated garlic
- Salt & pepper
- 1 recipe Simple Tomato Basil Bruschetta
- Prepare bruschetta according to recipe directions – refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat grill to medium-high, indirect heat.
- Pound chicken breasts until they are an even 1-inch thickness. Liberally season with garlic, salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken for about 5 – 6 minutes per side, or until it has reached an internal temperature of 165˚F.
- Once chicken is cooked, remove from grill and top with a large serving of bruschetta.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Grilling
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 332
- Sugar: 10.5 g
- Sodium: 1179.2 mg
- Fat: 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 40.7 g
- Fiber: 4.4 g
- Protein: 13.4 g
- Cholesterol: 20.7 mg
Keywords: Grilled bruschetta chicken, grilled chicken, bruschetta chicken, bruschetta recipes, dairy free bruschetta chicken
Last Updated on December 8, 2021 by Melissa Belanger
This post contains affiliate links. I may earn commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. I will never recommend a product I don’t use or trust.