Marinated in fresh herbs, garlic and lemon juice, this easy lemon rosemary broiled chicken breast is full of flavor and super easy to make. Serve it with a salad or pair it with your favorite sides for a complete meal.
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 sprig rosemary, chopped leaves only
- 1 sprig fresh thyme, leaves only
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast, pounded to 1-inch thickness
- In a medium bowl, whisk the marinade ingredients until combined.
- Place chicken breast into a container and over with marinade. Cover and allow the chicken to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat broiler to 550˚F and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Remove chicken from marinade and place onto prepared baking sheet. Broil for 10 minutes, turning once, or until chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165˚F.
- Remove from oven and allow chicken to rest for a few minutes before serving.
Keywords: dairy free, egg free, gluten free, easy, broiled, chicken, poultry, lemon, rosemary, healthy