Blue Moon Ice Cream | This no churn, vegan ice cream recipe will be the highlight of your Wisconsin summer. Plus, it’s perfect for the 4th of July. #vegan #nochurn
- 2 cans coconut milk, chilled in the fridge overnight
- 1 11.25-ounce can sweetened condensed coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon raspberry extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon extract
- 1 pinch coarse salt
- Blue food coloring
- Open coconut milk cans and drain the coconut water that has separated.
- In a large bowl with an a electric mixer, whip coconut cream until light and fluffy.
- Fold in the sweetened condensed coconut milk, raspberry extract, lemon extract and pinch of salt.
- Add food coloring, and gently stir until color has evenly distributed.
Keywords: easy, dairy free, no churn, vegan