- 1 cup oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freeze-dried chives
- 3/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 – 4 tablespoons almond milk (or alternative milk of choice)
- Place all ingredients (except almond milk) in a large cup.
- Blend with an immersion blending, working from the bottom up, until ingredients are combined and thick.
- Slowly stir in almond milk, one tablespoon at a time, until desired consistency is reached.