For the bbq steak tacos:
- Mission® Super Soft Flour Tortillas
- 2 pounds sirloin steak (or beef of choice)
- 1/2 cup BBQ dry rub
For the corn salsa:
- 1 14-ounce bag frozen corn, thawed (about 2 1/2 – 3 cups)
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 3 – 4 tablespoons diced green chilies
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
For the chipotle aioli:
- 1 cup mayonnaise (homemade or store-bought)
- 3 – 4 tablespoons adobo sauce (from a can of chipotle pepper)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Whisk together the aioli ingredients in a medium sized bowl. Set aside or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Combine corn salsa ingredients in a large bowl. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Liberally coat steak on all sides with BBQ dry rub. Grill steaks to your liking. Let rest for about 5 minutes before thinly sliced, against the grain.
- Fill each Mission® Super Soft Flour Tortilla with a generous helping of steak, corn salsa and chipotle aioli.