Don’t waste those spotty bananas! Make this easy, one bowl oatmeal banana bread instead. This vegan banana bread recipe is the best. It might not be that healthy, but it’s super easy, moist and delicious, and you don’t need applesauce to make it.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 very ripe bananas, mashed (about 1 1/4 cups)
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C). Grease a loaf pan or line the bottom with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisked together flour, sugar, oats, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg.
- Stir in the almond milk, vegetable oil, vanilla extract and mashed bananas and mix until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared loaf pan. Bake for 45-55 minutes.
For garnish: 1 banana sliced lengthwise and a few extra tablespoons of oats.
Keywords: dairy free, vegan, one bowl, easy, banana bread, banana, quick bread