These easy, baked turkey meatballs are delicious and healthy. The recipe is baked in the oven and super versatile. You can serve them in red sauce for a healthy Italian dinner or serve them over noodles with a cream sauce for a Swedish-inspired meal, or top them with spicy chimichurri sauce and serve them with rice.
- 1 1/4 pounds lean turkey
- 2/3 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon all-spice, optional
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Preheat oven to 400˚F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add meatball ingredients to a large mixing bowl. With clean hands, mix together until evenly combined.
- Roll meatballs into 1 1/2 – 2” balls and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165˚F. Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes before serving.
Keywords: dairy free, easy, 5 ingredient, healthy, turkey