- 2 pounds chicken, cubed
- 1 head broccoli, about 2 cups florets
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 3/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- For garnish: sesame seeds, cilantro (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Place chicken, broccoli, pepper, onion and pineapple on a large baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the teriyaki sauce, pineapple juice and cornstarch until smooth. Pour over the ingredients on the sheet pan and stir (or use clean hands) to evenly coat with sauce.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes, or until sauce begins to thicken and the vegetables have softened.
- Remove from oven and stir to distribute the sauce more evenly.
- Garnish with cilantro and sesame seeds before serving (optional).
Keywords: dairy free, egg free, easy, chicken, pineapple, Hawaiian