This baked mahi mahi recipe is made in the oven with a simple seasoning and a lemon parsley sauce. It’s flavorful, healthy, and easy enough for weeknights. Serve it with your favorite sides for a complete meal.
- 4 mahi mahi fillets, about 1 – 1 1/2 pounds
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon capers + 1 teaspoon brine
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Season mahi mahi with salt & pepper. Place in a baking dish.
- Stir the remaining ingredients together in a small bowl. Spoon about 1/2 the sauce onto the mahi mahi and reserve the rest for later.
- Bake the mahi mahi for about 10 – 15 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove from oven and top with remaining sauce before serving.
- Serving Size: 1 fillet
- Calories: 242
- Sugar: 0.4 g
- Sodium: 937 mg
- Fat: 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 0.2 g
- Protein: 31.7 g
- Cholesterol: 124.1 mg
Keywords: dairy free, gluten free, easy, healthy, fish, mahi mahi, seafood