With a few simple ingredients, these easy, baked honey mustard chicken thighs make a delicious weeknight dinner that’s dairy free and family friendly. #bakedchicken #chickenrecipes
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup whole grain mustard
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- Fresh herbs, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425˚F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Combine mustard, honey, olive oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Stir until combined.
- Coat the chicken thighs in the mustard mixture and place them on the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until the chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165˚F. Remove from oven and let chicken rest for about 5 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh herbs before serving (optional).
Keywords: dairy free, healthy, easy, 5 ingredient, baked, chicken 30 minutes