How to make healthy and crispy oven baked chicken wings smothered in buffalo sauce. These juicy little appetizers are the best for serving at football parties and tailgating! #bakedchickenwings #appetizerseasy
- 2 3-pound packages chicken wings (or drumettes), tips removed
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup buffalo sauce (or your favorite wing sauce)
- Preheat oven to 425˚F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Stir the flour, cornstarch and baking powder together in a large bowl. Add wings and toss until evenly coated.
- Place wings onto prepared baking sheets, and bake both sheets for 45 – 55 minutes, alternating racks halfway through cooking. Bake until wings are golden brown and crispy (and 165˚F)
- Remove from the oven. Transfer to a large mixing bowl, and toss with wing sauce.
- Serve immediately with celery and your favorite dip.
Keywords: dairy free, easy, baked, chicken wings, buffalo, game day, football food, chicken