These quick and easy fish cakes are fun appetizer or main course made with cod, or you favorite white fish. Pair them with homemade tartar sauce to really take this recipe to a new level.
- 1 pound cooked cod
- 3/4 cup panko
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon Old Bay
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cooking oil
- Place ingredients in a large mixing bowl . Stir the ingredients together with a fork, breaking apart the fish, until evenly combined.
- Portion mixture into patties (about 2 tablespoons each).
- Coat the bottom of a large skillet with cooking oil and heat to medium-high. Fry fish cakes in batches until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side.
Keywords: dairy free, seafood, fish, cod, easy, 5 ingredient