For the rolls:
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed according to package directions
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
For the glaze:
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 –3 tablespoons Silk® Almondmilk and Cashewmilk
- Place bread dough in a large bowl, cover with a damp towel, and let rise in a warm place for 45 minutes.
- Roll dough into a long rectangle and brush with melted coconut oil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle mixture onto coconut oil.
- Roll dough lengthwise and cut into 12 pieces. Place rolls into a baking dish and cover with a damp towel. Let rise in a warm place for another 45 minutes.
- In another bowl, whisk together glaze ingredients until smooth.
- While rolls are rising, preheat oven to 350˚F. Bake risen rolls for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for about 5 minutes before glazing. Serve immediately.
- Calories: 0
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg