- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons sugar (any kind of sugar will work)
- Combine all ingredients in a zip-top bag.
- Allow chicken to marinate for 1 hour.
- Remove chicken from marinade and set liquid aside for later.
- In a frying pan, saute the chicken breasts over medium high heat until fully cooked – about 4 to 6 minutes per side.
- Remove chicken from pan and tent with foil.
- Increase heat to high and add remaining marinade to pan.
- Bring sauce to a boil and continue to heat for several minutes until sauce has reached desired consistency.
- Serve each chicken breast with a drizzle of pan sauce.
- Calories: 0
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg