- 1/2 cup butter or dairy free spread, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 20-ounce can crushed pineapple, with juice
- 12 slices white bread, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Cinnamon (optional, for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, cream margarine and sugar until fluffy, about 30 seconds – 1 minute.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating until incorporated before adding the next.
- Add pineapple with juice and bread pieces and stir until evenly coated with the egg mixture.
- Pour stuffing into a large baking dish (about 9×13 inches). Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Bake for 50 minutes – 1 hour.
- Allow to cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
- Calories: 0
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg