Learn how to make homemade marinara sauce in only 2 minutes with just a few simple ingredients. This simple, healthy recipe tastes way better than any Italian sauce you can buy in a jar, and it’s totally vegan.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (2 cloves)
- 1 28- ounce cans crushed tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- In a saucepan, heat olive oil and minced garlic over medium heat.
- Once garlic is fragrant, allow it to cook for about 30 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients, stirring to combine.
- Continue cooking until tomatoes are heated through. Simmer until ready to use.